Bihar Election: Voter list has name and not voter ID card, then you can vote with these documents
Bihar elections: In the first phase of Bihar assembly elections, voting will be held in 71 seats on October 28. The fate of 1066 candidates is to be decided in the first phase. In the first phase, more than two crore 14 lakh voters will exercise their franchise. 31,371 polling stations have been set up for this phase. If you are a voter from Bihar and are going to vote in the first phase, but there is a name in the voter list and there is no voter ID card, then you can vote with these documents.
You can use your photo ID to prove your identity.
* driving license
* Pan Card
* Aadhar Card
* Service Identity Card of any Central or State Government job
* Bank or Post Office Passbook
* Smartcard issued by resistance gene identifier under National Population Register (NPR)
* Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA) Card
* Photographed pension document
Health insurance card issued by Ministry of Labor
* Photo Voter Slip issued by Election Commission
In the first phase of elections, apart from former Chief Minister Jitan Ram Manjhi, eight ministers Prem Kumar, Krishnanandan Verma, Shailesh Kumar, Vijay Kumar Sinha, Jai Kumar Singh, Ramnarayan Mandal, Santesh Kumar Nirala and Brijkishore Bind are in the fray. .