What is the GDP of America, China and India? Know the answer
1. What are the GDP of America, China and India?
Answer: According to World Bank 2019, America 21.42 trillion, China 14.34 trillion, India 2.8 trillion.
2. Where red blood cells are formed?
Answer: bone marrow
3. The number of RBCs in the blood is determined by which device?
Answer: Snow Mites
4. By which name is the Brahmaputra river known in Tibet?
5. Which tribe celebrates the festival of mourning on Diwali?
6. Which gas is filled in air tires?
Answer: Hillium Gas
7. Why are the voices of children and women thin?
Answer: Due to high polarity
8. The Gulabi Revolution is related to which field?
Answer: Shrimp Fish Production
9. Who is the first musician to be awarded the Bharat Ratna?
Answer: Pandit Ravi Shankar
10. 127, 153, 192, 244, ….?
Answer: You answer this.