When did Mahatma Gandhi’s photo first printed on currency? Know the correct answer
1. When did Mahatma Gandhi’s photo appear on the note?
Answer: The Reserve Bank introduced the 100-rupee note as a commemorative, commemorating Gandhiji’s photograph in 1969 for the first time.
2. Which transformer is installed in the spilizer?
Answer: Auto Transformer
3. Who gave the principle of scientific socialism?
Answer: Engels and Karl Marx
4.Ashoka adopted Buddhism by being influenced by which Buddhist saint?
5. Ministry of Tourism launched which portal to assist foreign tourists stranded in different parts of India?
Answer: Stranded in India
6. Jammu Municipal Corporation has passed a resolution to name Jammu University after which Maharaja?
Answer: Maharaja Gulab Singh
7. ‘Zero Discrimination Day’ was observed all over the world on which day?
Answer: 01 March
8. Which metal is most used in the manufacture of air travel?
9. Which year was the first Nobel Prize given?
Answer: In 1901
10 .8, 12, 18, 27, …….?
answer : ?? What would be the correct answer.