Which is the most populous state in India? Know the correct answer
1. Who is the most populous state?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
2. Study of cancer related diseases is called?
3. The Constitution amendment under which GST was passed in India?
4. Statue of Statue of Unity was made by which company?
Answer: L&T (Larsen & Toubro)
5. What is the name of the planet called ‘Earth’s twin sister’?
6. What distance does the earth travel around per minute?
Answer: 49 km
7. Which star is closest to the earth?
8. Which state of India has implemented the first National Bio Fuel Policy?
9.Which is the highest institution for rural finance?
10. Which state is the first state to give agriculture the status of an industry?